where next? Try: When do you think ICS use is appropriate?
Understand when it is appropriate to add an ICS to optimised long-acting bronchodilators in patients with COPD, and the role of blood eosinophils in guiding appropriate ICS use.
View this presentation of key data to learn more about:
- The treatment of COPD patients who experience frequent exacerbations
- GOLD strategy guidance on the use of optimised long-acting bronchodilators in COPD management
- The consequences of inappropriate ICS use
- The role of blood eosinophils in guiding ICS use
- The key considerations in ensuring that addition of an ICS is appropriate
Using this link will let you leave a website of Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH (“BI”) or to a different domain under the control of BI. In the event that the linked site is not under the control of BI but under the control of a third party or an affiliate in the Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies, BI shall not be responsible for the contents, processing of personal data of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. This link is provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BI of the site.