About this module
Dr Richard Russell and Prof Mona Bafadhel introduce the COPD congress highlights from the ERS Congress 2016. The congress, held in London, was entitled ‘Raising expectations in COPD’ and featured new data on the many aspects of COPD.
This video is a brief introduction to the ERS 2016 webinar series outlined below.
- Introduction to the ERS 2016 webinar series for COPD
- Early life influencers of COPD
- Screening for cases of COPD
- Approaches to smoking cessation in COPD
- Combined bronchodilator therapy in COPD
- Role of ICS in COPD
- Does physical activity affect COPD progression?
- Invasive techniques and novel therapies in COPD
- Nutrition and the microbiome in COPD
- Profiling COPD patients
- Personalised medicine in COPD: role of eosinophils and the upcoming GOLD guidelines
- Insights into COPD exacerbations
- Co-dependence of diseases of the heart and lungs in COPD
- 1 mins
- Thursday, September 1, 2016
- Dr Richard Russell and Prof Mona Bafadhel
- Developments in Respiratory