About this module
Dr Richard Russell and Prof Mona Bafadhel examine targeted approaches to smoking prevention and cessation strategies. The ERS 2016 Congress revealed startling data around young smokers in Europe. Watch this video to support your understanding of education strategies to prevent smoking in young people and strategies to intervene with adult smokers.
This webinar episode is part of the ERS 2016 webinar series outlined below.
- Introduction to the ERS 2016 webinar series for COPD
- Early life influencers of COPD
- Screening for cases of COPD
- Approaches to smoking cessation in COPD
- Combined bronchodilator therapy in COPD
- Role of ICS in COPD
- Does physical activity affect COPD progression?
- Invasive techniques and novel therapies in COPD
- Nutrition and the microbiome in COPD
- Profiling COPD patients
- Personalised medicine in COPD: role of eosinophils and the upcoming GOLD guidelines
- Insights into COPD exacerbations
- Co-dependence of diseases of the heart and lungs in COPD
- 3 mins
- Thursday, September 1, 2016
- Dr Richard Russell and Prof Mona Bafadhel