The incidence of COPD is rising: it looks set to become the third largest killer in the world. Why? Because today's decisions have disastrous consequences.
A range of downloadable PDFs and videos for your practice.
Developments in COPD
- Characterisation and diagnosis of COPD
- Early diagnosis and screening of COPD
- Predicting the course of COPD
- Asthma COPD Overlap Syndrome (ACOS)
- Inhaler devices and Respimat®
- Cardiovascular safety of pharmacological therapy
Using this link will let you leave a website of Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH (“BI”) or to a different domain under the control of BI. In the event that the linked site is not under the control of BI but under the control of a third party or an affiliate in the Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies, BI shall not be responsible for the contents, processing of personal data of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. This link is provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BI of the site.