Website support and best practise guide
If you experience any technical problems or would like to comment on site performance or suggest future technical enhancements, please contact our Website Support team by email on email@example.com.
Our Website Support team are available 9am - 5pm GMT from Monday - Friday and during livestream hours. To ensure we can offer you the most comprehensive service please include the following information:
- The problem that you are experiencing
- Details of the device that you are using to access the site
- Your browser type and browser version number
Any other technical details that may be relevant (including screen shots if possible).
These additional details will help us to replicate your viewing environment, test the outcome and suggest the best solution.
To ensure the best viewing experience, we recommend following our best practise steps:
- Use a wired internet connection for best results (not wi-fi)
- You can check your internet speed here to make sure it’s fast enough
- Please disconnect from your VPN as this may slowdown data transmission
- If you are viewing in a group, connect a good pair of speakers to the computer or connect into the existing audio system in the room
- We support major devices and desktop browsers including Apple (Safari), Google (Chrome), Microsoft (Internet Explorer) and Mozilla (Firefox)